Thursday, June 16, 2011


Hey family,
I think my time might be a little short on here just got a lot to get done today and still have some fun...
Things in Ramona have been booming a little bit. A fire started in the branch here and things are just going really good... I hope that I see a few baptisms before I go its possible but its gonna be pushin it for some but as long as the enter into the covenant at sometime or another I'm good with that.  Ive wonder ever since I got here why I came here and not just finished it off in Bonita where things were going pretty well! But the more and more weve worked here and the more and more people weve got to know its been clear as to why I was sent here for the short time that I have. We've had a few Less-Active families come back investigators taking greater hold on the gospel, people have been opening the doors to us and weve been getting in to places where the members and missionaries have tried for a bit and it just hasnt worked out for one reason or another...but all-in-all ive seen the purpose on why Ive been here and the fire is taking off. This is exactly how I saw and wanted my mission to end off...with a bang. Its the last sprint to the finish line and I am eternally greatful for the opportunity to learn all that I have here in this area. I dont know words just cant really express all that Ive got goin inside right now but alls I can say is that Im greatful beyond mesure.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is all the email said...I think he may have gotten cut off! Oh well, only one more email!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment