Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Ryan (Friday!)

Hello everyone!!!

So I’ll make this one real short and sweet seein though I don’t have a whole lot of time but update here….. Awesome! Seriously everything’s awesome; the work’s awesome, the weather’s awesome, I’m awesome ha, but on a real note everything is more than good here! We have about 7 investigators with a date right now and 5 with a date for this Sunday and next Sunday, including the two ladies that I spoke about last week, but President was right the Spanish work down here is just exploding out the yoo-hoo and it’s great to see just the overall progress of the mission. As far as new news…kinda lame but I’ve really got nothing… Everything’s been calm here….Everyday’s an exciting and interesting one but there’s really no stories that I have lately…at least none to top last week’s….and I hope I never have a story to top that one either or else I would have to have Elder Hernandez tuck me into to bed and according to man law number 26, that’s not acceptable….

I’m sorry again that this email’s just a paragraph but we’ve gotta run…we’ve got people to see and a whole lot of things to do! So I hope that everyone’s doin great, I’m doin great and I hope that everyone will enjoy and love whatever comes this week… it’s hard not to love the life you live if you love your life and live your life in accordance to the Lord. I love you all so much and pray for you and wish you the best it whatever way life may take you!

Lots of lovin from SoCal!

Elder Ryan Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment