Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another short email, but it's better than nothing!
Thanks for your love and support!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone!
how's it goin! Things are good here! Things are startin to smooth out with the bishop and everything...we had a coordination meeting this past sunday and it seems like the dudes taking a change of heart...I don't know what happened?? I don't know if word got to his mom and she wasn't too happy or what but things are goin really well! We are soooooo busy it seems! I'm the busiest I've been my whole mission....we have appointments from like 3 on to the rest of the night every night so I'm probably gonna sound scatter brained and everything but uhh....get used to it for another 10 months then we'll have all the time in the world to chat after I can take a breath but yea the work is amazing and it seems like the Spirit of the Lord is working overtime with us as well and miracles are just popping up....just a few minutes ago I just got done talking to a man in a wheelchair who wants to know more and come to church....the Lord is placing them everywhere in our paths, like this is an everyday occurance so yea is all good!!! And I'm loving it!!! but I better get steppin we've actually got an appointment with a less-active family here pretty soon but I'll talk with you all next week!! Take care and love you alll!!!!!!
Much love,
Elder Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment