Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Howdy Partners

Welp it's me again and I don't have a whole lot of very exciting news I'm afraid last week was pretty much the worst week of my mission......all of our appointments...yea check em ALL of em canceled on us so it made for a pretty crappy week...I'm just glad P-day's here and a new week as well! The temperature has been goin down here lately so instead of high 70's we now have low 70's....which makes the morning pretty chilly....like 65 or something like that ha I may just never go home....I've checked the weather back home on the phone and it's either scortchin hot or there's a storm....i'll pass....na I've actually been getting sick of it being so freakin sunny everyday! Weird I know but I kind of want a change of scenery or something.....sunshine go away today...I don't feel much like dancin. I guess I better soak it in as much as I can because then it's back to reality and real weather.
Today I think is gonna be just like any other P-day not a whole lot going on but we do have 3 appointments this night which I'm pretty stoked about, we've added new investigators which are looking to be more promising than the others that we've been working with so things are goin good it was just a debbie downer week last but nice part about what goes down is it goes back up so this week is already lookin pretty good! So pray for me..l need all the help I can get right now. hope you all take care and be safe...I'll talk to ya next week!!!
Love you all,
Elder Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment