Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Enjoy The Journey

Hello my fellow people,
Man it kind of seems like forever since I've been on here....this past week was fast but then again it was slow at the same time... I don't know what the deal was...I think it's because today we all pitched in in our district about 10 bucks and i went out and bought like 3 racks of ribs some corn and taters and were gonna have a bbq today so I think that I've just been looking forward to that all week ever since I bought the meat last P-day....it's gonna be bomb. I'll let cha all know how it goes next week...
but the week was pretty good we actually have a guy with a baptismal date and usually I don't go into details about everything here but I think his story is worth sharing..... so we found this guy washing his car and looks like a rough dude at first tattoos all over his body literally all over gang tats all that sort and we started talking to him he's been in a lot of gang violence drugs prostitution all that jazz and he just got out of jail about a year ago and he's been locked up for like 20 some odd years and ready to get to know God so we taught him the first lesson and the spirit was sooo strong! He had some ideas before and he literally couldn't share them with us the spirit constrained him so much that he said to us you know what forget what I said before this is the good stuff my mormon brothas and I think were on to summin! he calls us his mormon brothers haha so yea now he has a baptismal date and everything were way stoked! but the reason why I share this is because he's not the type of person that you look at and say wow he's ready to be baptized an you look at him and say wow he really needs Jesus! haha but it's true! but also too you can't judge on who will listen and who won't. we have an appointment with him tonight so I'll give y'all the update on him next week but it's time for me to run!
Love you all and hope you have a good week!!!
One love,
Elder Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment