Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Howdy Ho!



Who the heck knows



Hello!
How's everyone doing? Sounds like the weather has got the best of ya! Well
it's getting the best of me here to! Sunburns kinda hurt sometimes! But
things are going really good here! Picked up a new companion last week! His
name is Elder Linnemeyer and he's from...wait for it.... San Antonio!!! And
guess who his favorite basketball team is!!! BOO-YAH!!!! Da Spurs!!!! So you
could say it was love at first sight! It's been going pretty good with us we
get along really good! I've been a pretty fortunate companion wise on my
mission so he falls right in with most of them... Things are going pretty
good here I think that we're going to go play basketball right now so I've
got to make this thing a little short because I'm being rushed to get off!
But other than that there's not really a whole lot of news going on just
same old same old. Last week was kind of a tough week but that means that
this week is just going to be that much better so I hope for the same to all
of you. have a good week and take care of yourselves and know I love you
all!!!
in the word of Bob... One love,
Elder Lawter



This kid just got his call to Chile! 


He went to a Taco Shop that was based on Nacho Libre! Ryan's dream come true... 



Playing Wiffeball at Petco Park! 



The mom loved Ryan's goofy...I mean stylish glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment