Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You've Got Mail

Howdy how oh hey,
How's are you!? I'm's good thanks! But really hope everyone's doing good...thawing out little by little. Today we're going to head up to a place called sunset cliffs...so a bbq, sunset, 75 degree weather yeah...it's gonna be legit! Things have been going really well out here! Just flying under the radar hoping I stay here in Bonita! I really do love it here....man I just had a deja vu ha sorry...just wanted to tel yall that haha...but yea it's goin good here and the work is just pressin along! Pray for me that I stay here ha! Other than that there's not a lot of big big news coming from down here. We had some rain..nothing new for you all but for us it's big! and it stinks walking in it all day too! ha but I guess I cant really complain....sunset cliffs isn't gonna disappoint I don't think! So I don't really know what to write today ha sorry..somedays I feel it and somedays not so much, I think not so much today is cuz the dang computers aren't workin and it's tickin me off! ha but ni modo venga lo que venga.....  i guess the thing that has really touched me the most this week was when we went to the temple con La Familia Cornu and one of our investigators the step-son of Hermana Cornu and it was just crazy how strong the Spirit is there! I hope you can open the picture that I attached to the email and just see and feel the shear beauty of the House of God. We have some investigators that we're teaching that the greatest thing in life what they wanna do is get married in the temple. They don't really know anything about the temple but that their family can be sealed and bound together for time and all eternity by being married in the temple and that's all they want is to have the assurance that whatever happens in this life their family will still be together forever. It's one of the greatest blessings that we have is to have the House of the Lord established for us to come closer to Him. That's what we're all striving for and in the end that's where we all want to be is closer to Him with our families. And through the blessings of the temple it is possible. Once again it's one of those tender mercies that we have in our lives and we should take advantage of! Even if you're not a member go to the grounds...feel the spirit that's there and draw nearer to Him.


Lots of love,
Elder Ryan Lawter



No comments:

Post a Comment