Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bye Bye February!



BURR!!!! IT"S COLD DOWN HERE!!!!!

Who ever said it's always sunny in San Diego is a LIAR!!! ha yea that's snow
on the mountain! not fotoshopped or anything...pure.white.the fluffy
stuff....kind-a like me pure.white.and fluffy as well! Yea it's been on the
chilly and rainy side the past week but I think our rainy season is done for
another year and the 70's temps are back. So the wee bit of snow up in the
mountains was nice for a change. Hope everythings going good back on the
homefront not a lot of huge news here playin hard workin harder but actually
I lied I just remembered about transfers coming up this week....it looks
like my companion's taking off after just one transfer together! Seems like
my fav companions I only stay with for one or two transfers but it's all up
to the Lord so if He says I need someone else then there's no arguments with
that but that's really all the huge news same thing everyday! Sorry this
emails real short but the computers were taking forever to load and stuff
hopefully next week they're runnin better and ive got more time but love
yall have a boss week!!!!
-E.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment