Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Less than 4!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy everyone!
How's it goin!? Things are going really good here just lots and lots of
work! To be honest when we come home at night is my favorite part of the day
cuz I'm just so stinkin tired all the time! We just come home, plan our next
day out, and I'm out! Ha I am soooo tired like 24/7 it seems but it's a good
tired....it's a tired cuz we're workin our hineys off everyday!  My new
companion is actually new too...well everything he's a freshie just got here
to San Diego last week so it's been good to have him and kind of show him
the ropes. We're actually doing a new Pilot program and we're the 1st ones
to do it in Spanish here I think so it's a lot of responsibility and a lot
of things to think of and worry about but it's all for the better...it
really is making us into better missionaries solely for the purpose to bring
more souls unto Christ... it's the cause that drives us and keeps us goin!
Lookin back on the past 20 there have for sure been a lot of up's but
definitely there have been more down's and looking back I think that every
missionary can agree that it's not about the down's that you live for or
even remember but it's the up's that we're workin towards and will take with
us the rest of our lives. I can honestly say that I've been blessed beyond
comprehension, the experience, the trials, the knowledge, the everything
that has happened the past 20 months have been the refiners fire and that's
what we're all going through our whole lives. So look for those
opportunities, be aware of the things in your lives that are truly for the
better and as a result will bring us down to build us up. And if men come
unto me I will show unto them their weakness.  I give unto men weakness
that they may be humble; and my grace sufficient for all men that
humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me,
and have faith in me, then will I make eweak things become strong unto them.
 -Ether 12:27 
Love you all!
Elder Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment