Wednesday, April 27, 2011






Hey!
how are you all!? Sorry bout last week I could've sworn that I sent out the email but I think that I was soo rushed that I probably clicked out without hitting the send button... whoops my B.... haha but everythings good here! We had a really cool experience to listen to two general authorities and their wives today! Elder Clayton from the Presidency of the 70 and Elder Perry of the 12 came down today because of some of the changes that are going to occur in the next few weeks in our mission so they came and we had a conference with them that was sooooo good!!!! Then on top of that Elder Bednar is coming to our stake for stake conference this sunday so that's 2 down...10 to go..no acutally 3 down when Elder Holland came last week so only 9 to go now! But it was sooooo goood!!!! Obviously I don't have enough time to go over all that they talked about but it seems that the theme was is that the work just keeps going forward but the Lord needs more! The missionary efforts that 60 thousand and some odd are putting in just are for today but they are for the future..planting seeds and growing leaders for the future of the church! It's amazing to think how quickly and swiftly the church is growing and growing on the shoulders of testimonies being spread across the world not only by missionaries but by members alike and this is how it will be forever..."Until the Great Jeahovah will say the work is finished" how grateful I am to be a small speck in it and the little that I do to help it roll forward but the Lord needs more! I do have a testimony in this restored Gospel and in the organization thereof! I do know that Christ lives and that He is the head of this church as Paul stated being the cornerstone! I know its all true and that one point or another all will come to know that for themselves! I am grateful for your prayers and fasts in my behalf and on the behalf of all the missionaries! and as well you all are in my prayers always!!! Have a great week!!! Talk with ya next week!!!
All my love,
Elder Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment