Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Early Valentines Day!!!!

Well Hello Hello,
So it’s once again P-day! Everyone’s favorite day of the week!..... Well for missionaries at least but how’s everyone doing? I don’t know why I ask that question every time because there’s no way for any of you to answer haha but I hope that everything is going swell in everyone’s lives! I hope that your days are easy and the good moments pass slow. That’s what we live for is those good moments. So let the good times roll man! So this past week was kind of a slow week… don’t really have any sweet stories besides the fact that I was quarantined in my apartment for most of the week…. Our whole apartment got the stupid stomach bug! First it started with one, then it got passed to another, then I was so fortunate to get it too! Hurray…… yea I don’t recommend it to anyone….. So I was “sleeping handsome” pretty much for most of the week but I’m better now and it’s good too because it’s sunny and 63 today in B.E.A.UTIFUL San Diego!!! Heh heh… most of you reading this probably are snowy and 23 haha. Ah but it’s ok though summer will come for you…. In a few months. Ok now you all hate me, now let’s see if there anything going on down here.You know lately I feel like I don’t have any just AMAZING missionary stories to tell but the more I think of it the more and more I feel that everyday I have amazing experiences but they’ve just become natural and an everyday thing and I think that Grandma and Grandpa Lawter can testify of that but I think too that we all can testify of that. About a month well probably two months ago Whitney wrote me and was telling me just about everything in life that we take for granted and all the truly amazing things that are given to us and happen to us each and everyday and it was touching to me because she said that once she truly recognized those little things…. She gained a greater appreciation for them and they turn a seemingly rotten day… into an amazing one and that’s what it’s about… looking for the good in our everyday lives and also staying on the sunny side. If we do… then those rain clouds stay far from us but if we permit them to take over our day and rain on our parade then they’ll be there to stay until we allow the sun to brighten up our day and the days to come. It’s all up to us… we need to choose this day to do and recognize the sunshine in our lives… whether that’s though; family, friends, an acquaintance, the Lord, a stranger, or just seeing the beauty in our everyday world because it’s all around us. Choose this day… and I can promise you that it will be perfect, if we allow it to be!Welp time is short peeps and I’ve gotta run but I hope you all choose this day and have a wonderful day and week until next week…same time same place.Love you all so much!
Elder Lawter
Keep goin to keep growing

No comments:

Post a Comment