Friday, February 19, 2010

Sorry All,
This is all we get for this week. Bummer! RyRy's time was cut way short at the library.
*****
Hi all,
Here we are again another week down. Today has been just a gorgeous day! It’s been in the high 70’s and today I think it got up to 82 so the weather is just awesome and that makes for a happy boy here! Let’s see news…news…. We’ll tomorrow is transfers, it seems like this transfer has just blown by and I think it’s gonna be like that for the rest of my mission… time is really starting to pick up…which is awesome! I guess I will be home one of these days. But with transfers, I’m not quite sure but I think that I’ll be staying down here in Barrio Logan for another transfer but for my companion, that’s a different story but I’m not totally sure but I guess I’ll find out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment