Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry to all of Ryan's friends and family. Below is some of the conversation we had with RyRy yesterday, but because he was short on time this is all we get till next week. Just know that he is doing great and he sends his love to ALL!
We would like to thank you all, for your support to Ryan while on his mission, thru your letters, packages and prayers. We know that you, his friends and family have been a great strength to him and to us. We know as does Ryan, that the Gospel is true and that God lives and Jesus Christ lives and loves each and everyone of us. We also know that thru our trails we are made strong and if we humble ourselves and put Christ first in our lives we too can know true happiness. Just as we told Ryan in his email on Monday that "miracles happen on the other side of obedience and hard work."
We are a little over a month away from celebrating Ryan's half way mark!!!!!!!!! (but, who's counting, haha)
May God bless you always and as RyRy would say, "Keep on, Keeping on and have an awesome week!"
All our LOVE!
Phil and Cyndi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm doin pretty good here...finally got a little bit of time to get to the library how's it going baack home?
....Yeah it's been a pretty good week...had a real busy day on monday....then yesterday we went to Balboa Park and played Frisbee Golf
I've been trying to talk President letting a couple of us go to an afternoon padres game on P-day but he keeps rejecting me like the ugly girl at the school dance but he said keep trying and one day he might say yes so my nerdy prince charming who doesn't have a date either is out there...there's hope
No but I got bit yesterday by a rabid chuwawa.... it was a good one... I hate all little dogs and pitbulls now since being down here so do not ask me to get one of those because I will punt that thing every chance I get. they are just mother natures fart...I have a strong.... well not hate because that's a strong word but a huge dislike on those creatures...
hey I won't have time to put in a regular email... I don't have a whole lot of time left so I guess all the others are gonna have ta hold out for another week.sorry!
no I really don't have time... I've been looking up a few things on lds.org and jesuschrist.lds.org to print off and share with some of my investigators so I really don't have time. sorry.
I've actually gotta go right now... we've got an appointment right now but have a good week and love you all! Talk to ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment