Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Happy Happy

Aloha!

Pickin up a little Hawaiian with my companion here!

So what’s kickin back at home? How has everybody been doing as of late?.... Things have all been great here…work…work….and more work…what more could I ask for. But really things have been going really good this past week with Elder Thomas and everything….been a little stressed out….just a little though never a lot snot how I roll…well then again I wouldn’t say stressed out but just under a little bit of pressure. Member work has been a real stress in the San Diego area and especially down here in the branch where we so desperately need the strength of the members and as well I think that they need the help of the missionaries keeping this branch all in order….it ain’t easy bein cheesy….the branch down here is strong but very fragile (mmmm must be Italian) at the same time and I think that’s where the pressure comes into play from the Branch Presidency, President Donaldson, and the Stake President… So since member work has been our biggest focus (as well it should be) I got dealt the task to split up every member and less-active member in our boundaries between each of the 4 companionships in the branch or in my district… So over this past week I was at the desk looking at the maps, the ward directory, calling people, calling missionaries to see who they were working with, praying about it all… I guess I got a sneak peek into what President Donaldson and every mission president goes through every 6 weeks…but it’s all done and good now….we presented it to each leader and it was all good stuff so now that’s behind us we’ve seen miracles happening as we’ve been focusing our time and efforts on the members. It has seemed like a missionary rush has went through the branch as we’ve been working closely with our members and I can’t say that it’s any credit to us…it’s all our members that our doing it…we’ve just been the supporting cast….just today we had an awesome lesson with a lady that a member found on her own efforts just riding the bus…it’s been amazing!!! But I’ll have to talk more about it next week cuz I’ve gotta run!

Love you all and have a great week! Tark to you nerxt weerk!!!

One love,

Elder Ryan Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment