Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dear errryone….

Welp here we are…last july 20th of emailin home…that sounds kinda weird, but kinda cool, but kinda scary at the same time….mom you’re gonna kill me for saying this but I’m at the point know where things are clicking on all cylinders…my Spanish is a hecka lot better than it’s ever been and things are just sick right now…. You could say it’s been real…you could say it’s been good…and you could even say it’s been real good… I love it I absolutely do… I’ll probably be bald by time I get home thanks to Mexican stubbornness but with sacrifice comes blessings from God…..Rogaine. So but yea things are sweet…still don’t know what the heck I’m doing but I’m doing it….and for some odd reason it’s working. That’s something that I think I’ve learned the most on my mission is it’s not so much how much we know or how well we say…it’s how well we mean it…that’s when the hearts of people really change is when you say something as simple as I know this church is true…and mean it…and the Spirit does the rest…and through it all He somehow makes my Spaiberish make sense.

And I do more than every I know that this church is really Christ’s church among the earth…it hits me pretty much everyday multiple times a day…we were reading in the introduction to the Book of Mormon and it just hit me like this is it…this is what people search their whole lives for and how I am so blessed to have this in my life… So yes I know that my Savior lives… I know that He loves us and wants us to follow Him and if we do so…we will have more than we have ever dreamed of…. I love my Savior and am so grateful to wear His name each and every day…I know without a doubt that these things and all the things we as missionaries teach are true…this is “it”.

I love you all too I hope you know that…through thick and thin it’s all the same… I pray for you and hope that you all have a great week!!! And take care!!!

Hasta pronto y les quiero!

Much love,

Elder Ryan Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment