Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy One Year!

Dear Family,

Just a real quick note because I don’t have a whole lot of time but just writing to let cha all know that I’m doin alright and that I’m actually in Chula Vista right now!!! It’s sick…but it’s weird at the same time…. I got transferred from the poorest most ghetto place in San Diego to pretty much one of the richest if not the richest (next to La Jolla), places in San Diego….it’s nice to see your own breed for a change…but there are still a lot of hispanics here too and a lot of work!!! I’m serving in the Chula Vista 4th ward so actually this is the 1st ward that I’ve ever served in…this past year I’ve only been in branches….and to top it all off….chea I’ve got a car…1st time in a year… So probably the most changes that could occur in a missionaries life just happened to me….it’s nice. Oh yea I got a new companion too….his name is Elder Gregory….and uh….well that’s all I have to say about that…. I’ll make it though, no worries…just prayers.

But yea that’s pretty much the update on my life…pure sweetness. We’ve got a few solid families that we’re teaching… I mean it’s heaven here!!! So no worries about me.. I am set for a bit…but I’ve also gotta run too!

Love you all chat at cha next week!

-Elder Ryan Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment