Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Keep on Keepin on!

Greetings from San Diego,

Sorry I wasn’t able to get an e-mail out last week but the dang computer shut me down before I could send out the e-mail…so I switched libraries….. Personally…I’m still a Mid-Content die hard at heart so all of these libraries are just disappointing to me but I’m getting used to it…getting used to the area, getting used to the members, getting used to the weather…oh wait… yea everything I’m still getting used to because I was in the Barrio for so long but it’s good, I’m getting it down and loving it like always….the car and the members well and our investigators as well might be the death to my heart because all we do is drive to a home…walk to the door…sit down…walk to our car…sit down… drive to another home…so the chubby bunny might make a reappearance but I’m trying to combat it...we had a good p-day today…lots of running…lots of basketball…lots of volleyball so I just try to catch up on my out-of-shapeness every p-day…so no worries health, I’ve got it covered. It does get annoying to me because our area is massive and it’s not like the Barrio where everyone is Mexican…no it’s some here some there…some over here and some over there… but it’s good though…makes the Mexican hunting all that more joyful for me he he heee.

But all in all things are good here. Can’t complain…lot’s of work...siempre. But that work is calling so I’ve got get scidadling (?)

Take care of yourselves…love you like always and pray for you like always. Have a good week and we’ll be talking at cha next week!!

Much love,

Elder Ryan Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment