Tuesday, June 22, 2010

53 weeks to go!

Whud up,

So it's 10:17 a.m. Pacific standard time and I'm just chillin in the family history center waiting ….....patiently..........to see if I go......or if I stay...... transfers are tomorrow and so they let us know via phone mail or a call I guess you could call it and they let us know if we need to pack our bags or if we're good to go for another 6 weeks...if I stay that'll be 5 transfers here in the Barrio....that's 30 weeks....kind of a long time but I'm happy here... I'm happy with my comp...I'm happy with the people that I'm working with.....I guess I'm just plain happy..but I dunno maybe if y'all are lucky they'll call before I'm finished with my email and I'll let ch'all know.... Any who that....ok so I guess y'all are lucky... I just got off the phone with the zone leaders and I'm......................leaving...adios...sianara...hasta la vista.... bouncin...I'm out.... ugh! Well that's pretty much all of the news is that I'm getting transferred and I've got a lot of things to pack up and do today so I've got to get goin... have a good day folks... I guess I'll be lettin you know where I'm at next week! But for now I've gotta run and get stuff done! Love you all talk to ya next week!! Peace!!

Love,

Elder Ryan Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment