Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Life is Good

God is great, the word is good, and people are crazyyyyyy.....
hey sorry about last week I guess it didn't go through...the computer here a
ruthless you've only got a specific amount of time and that's it so I was
rushin to get the email finished and sent out and I hit send literally like
a second before the computer shut me down...it was like some james bond
stuff... I figured it would've sent but I guess not....oh well you still
love me right???....good answer....
So things here have been going extremely well! They are finally starting to
pick up! This past week has been by far the week that we've been working
towards for a month or so now! We still had some heart-break still had some
stuff that happened that...well...wish it wouldn't 'ave happened but that's
the work right? That's life....Only thing you can do is put your head down
and keep pushin and keep pushin. Life's lessons are best learned when you're
going through them and consistently working through them instead of watching
them from the sidelines. President Uchtdorf said that..."When our wagon gets
stuck in the mud, God is much more likely to assist the man who gets out to
push than the man who merely raises his voice in prayer—no matter how
eloquent the oration." Our wagons get stuck in the mud more that we would
like and sometimes it feels like we're the only ones pushin it out but I
know for a certainty that were not alone. Through out my mission I have had
more ups and downs, forward and backwards, side to sides but I have without
a doubt felt the hand of the Lord helpin me pull my cart out and the
encouraging thing is that divine help isn't just limited to missionaries,
isn't just limited to a select few, it's accessible to all you want it.
"Jesus Christ, who by far suffered the most, has the most compassion—for all
of us who suffer so much less" - Neal A Maxwell....He is there...His hand is
sufficent...All we have to do is do our best and keep pushing forward and he
will take hold of the rest and when we least expect it...that's when the
cart will pop free and the burden will be lifted.
love you all keep strong and hold on! have a good week and take care!!!
much love,
Elder Ryan Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment