Tuesday, November 30, 2010


Gobble Gobble!
Hope everyone walked up to the computer instead of wheeling up because of thanksgiving... hope it was a good one for you all! it was good here! I think we had like 5 dinners in a space of 2 days...let's see 5 dinner / 2 days = Ryan needs to go on a diet..... seriously..it's gross. On the bright side though it's freezing here! San Diego's making record lows and guess who's not prepared! haha before I came here I didn't even take a blanket with me.. I thought alls I need is a sheet and I'll be good..besides it's Sunny San Diego....how bad could it get!? Now I know for sure Heavenly Father has a sense of humor....to bad I'm the jack-in-the-box this time around....but it's all good...some have it worse so I guess I shouldn't be complaining.
So here we are again...as in olden days...happy golden days....Christmas! You all know what's coming too...of course from the missionary I'm gonna talk about focusing on the true meaning of Christmas but as well at the same time how we need to take advantage of the time that's been given to us. Take advantage of the things that we've been given. And especially take advantage of the people that we've been given because that is really what will make our season bright...sharing it with the ones we love and celebrating the One who loves us even more. I know it's a little early to get on the soap box but think about it as you get together with family, go shopping, jam out to rudolph in the car....there's a greater meaning to it all and when we realize it...that's when the true spirit of Christmas will enter into our hearts and will be one that we'll never forget!
Love you all have a good week and a good start to the holiday!!
Mucho amor!
Elder Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment