Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ice skating


Hello!
So Happy December 7th to you all! It seems like there's been so much that's
goin on this month! I mean it is only just Christmas but for me let's see we
had a ward party last Friday, transfers tomorrow, another ward party next
friday, zone conference the Monday before Christmas, our mission Christmas
party, and then of course the big day, Christmas eve which is the day most
mexicans really celebrate (mucha mucha cerveza haha for non-members though)
then new years. Just busy busy busy on top of all the other stuff but it's
gonna be so much fun! Last Christmas I'll ever spend as a missionary. Pretty
crazy! I'll definitely be glad to spend the next one at home though, there's
just something about the holidays that makes me wish I was home for just a
day even which is pretty natural but then again i wouldn't change a thing
bein out here helpin others to make their Christmas bright because there's
definitely a lot of lonely hearts especially at this time of year. It's fun
though watching their eyes light up when we teach them and especially when
they get baptized. I had a kid get baptized at the MCRD just this past
Sunday and as well be ordained to the office of a Priest (we kind of go in
fast forward at the MCRD) and just to see how happy he was and auroa about
him..there's no doubt in my mind that he's gonna go back home to Washington
and baptize his family..no doubt in my mind...he's just a way solid kid!
I'll attach the picture to this email to if you all can open it he's the one
in the middle...recruit VanWyck....he actually doesn't look to happy in the
pic but underneath the marine face there's a big ol' teddy bear haha good
kid! Underneath the robe you find the man and underneath the man you find
his....nucleus..... Alrighty so that's about all the news I've got...no news
but I better get to steppin so you all have a good week! Take care! and same
time same place next week!
One Love,
Elder Ryan Lawter













No comments:

Post a Comment