Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hey Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! I know mine was really really

good!!! I feel like I don't really have a whole lot of amazinly interesting

news we just went to the MCRD to sing for a Christmas Devotional Christmas

morning, came back to the house opened presents, the I took a nap while my

companion was talking to his family on the phone, then we went to a members

house to eat lunch played pictionary then talked to all of my fam the rest

of the night....not too shabby if you ask me. It was just a chill Christmas

nothing too big. but I probably need to wrap this up actually the library

that we usually go to is closed this week so we had to go to a different one

and they don't give you as much time as the other but next week the library

should be open again so I'll be able to send a longer one! But take care

everyone, love you all and I'll talk at cha next week!!!

Much love,

Elder Ryan Lawter

No comments:

Post a Comment