Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Pictures!

**Some of Ryan's captions were too good to not post!! 



We were cleaning this nasty nasty mex-a-house one day...I think I have 29 diseases now including mono, aids, and sticketodamanneosis....and others as well...


This is our ward mission leader Hno Perez...He's a stud but it was raining and freakin cold that day so thats my raining and freakin cold face!




This is my home girl...Her names Ana.. She invited us to a thanksgiving dinner one night at the nursing home where she lives...she's in a wheelchair because she's paralyzed from the waist down because her ex-husband almost beat her to death...it's a really sad story but she is soooo awesome!


The guy is the administrator at the nursing home and hes a member...stud member I should say hes just money...he gave us a ride one night in his infinity...ballin....




My companion stepped in dog turd hahaha "merry christmas ya filthy animal." -name that movie.... 






No comments:

Post a Comment